Productivity Promotion Center of CVC (hereinafter referred to as“ the Centre”) is the secretariat unit of a number of domestic professional standardization technical committees, including:
• National Household Automatic Controller Standardization Technical Committee
• National Electrical Accessories Standardization Technical Committee
•National Electrical and Electronic Products Environmental Conditions and Environmental Testing Standardization
• National Standardization Technical Committee of flammability Hazard Testing for Electrical and Electronic Products
• National Household Appliance Standardization Technical Committee’s Sub-committee for Ventilation Equipment, Heating and Ironing Devices, Beauty-care and Other Equipments
• National Standardization Technical Committee of Radio Interference, Sub-committee F
•National Standardization Technical Committee of Rotary Electric Motor, Sub-committee of Fractional Horse-power Motor
• National Environmental Standard Committee, Climate Test and Mechanical Test Technical Sub-committee
• National Fuse Standardization Technology Committee’s Sub-committee for Small Fuse
• IEC/SC32C (International Electrotechnical Commission Fuse small-Technical Commission)
The Center has established long-term cooperative relationships with the Quality Inspection Center Publishing House, Standard Museum of China Standardization Research Center, Standard Center of Guangdong Provincial Institute of Standardization and other organizations.
Relying on standardization technical organizations as technical support, the Center can provide the following services:
1.Accepting clients’ commission, developing various types of enterprise standards and technical norms of products, and organizing the standard experts to validate enterprise standards and technical norms.
2.Providing a full range of existing national standards for vast domestic customers.
3.Purchasing foreign original standards for clients at their request.
4. Standard-setting, modification and reexamination for industrial, regional and national standards.
5. Scrutiny on standards for final examination, offering compulsory and recommended suggestions.
6. Publication and consultation of standards
7. Explanation, dissemination, training, and implementation of standards.